Dress the fat guy Dress the fat guy

Nice artwork!

This was a decent submission. My only advice to improve would be to change the code up alittle. If you made it so the object clicked was brought to the foreground, that would make it easier to use. (swap depth). Oh, and alot more options for clothing, and / or a play button that would make the charactor do something.

Super Doggy Super Doggy

Great game!

I was really impressed by the depth of the artwork, music, and overall gameplay. This game reminded me alot of mario. My only criticism would be to work alittle more on the dog animation. If he is the main charactor, a few extra days making the dog walk animation flow more smoothly would really pay off. Perhaps even through in a few extra animations that he performs while idle... Just some ideas for improvement. Otherwise, everything looked amazing!

Pizza Tycoon v1 Pizza Tycoon v1

Needs ALOT of work

I to build and design flash games. So, I know how hard they can be to develop. Some words of advice from a skilled programmer, and game designed: Spend ALOT more time in development before making your release public. Also, I see nothing wrong with coping someone elses style of game, as long as you are improving or changing it. Good luck though. I think with time, and a whole lot more effort your work will improve.